Reach and Wash
New Environmentally Friendly Window Cleaning
Reaches the places traditional window cleaning can’t
Free Demonstration and Quotation
TuckerPole® ‘The Reach and Wash’ water fed pole window cleaning technology involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we filter through de-ionisation vessels. Hewitt Services Limited are offering this new technology for a number of reasons:-
1) Better cleaning results - The major advantage of pure water is its desire to return to its impure state; hence its capacity to absorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. A word of warning this process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water. As such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to.
2) Health and safety - Legislation being brought in from Europe will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now waterfed pole systems are seen as a safer viable alternative and nobody wants to be held liable to prosecution for accidents to staff and customers. If we can do the job to a high standard whilst standing on the ground so much the better.
3) Environmentally friendly - Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.
4) Reduced disturbance - No more dents in your lawn obviously we tried to minimise this aspect but sometimes the `old fashioned method` made it very difficult. Additional security as all work is carried out from ground level.
5) Windows will stay cleaner - The absence of sticky soap residue means that dirt will find it harder to cling to your windows, hence your windows stay cleaner for longer
Additional Benefits –
6) As your windows will be brushed clean almost unavoidably your frames will be cleaned at the same time.
7) We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property.
Third floor windows, conservatory roofs, windows above conservatory’s, that had
to be previously left.
8) We can now clean all aspects of your property. Frames, all UPVC, panelling,
canopies, guttering, fascias, garage doors etc.
Please note that over the space of two or three visits the process will `leach`all deposits from around the frames, resulting in an improved finish each time, until ultimately the finish will effectively be sterile. Please be patient if the initial visit is not perfect, as we have been forewarned by our suppliers that two or three visits can be necessary for maximum effect.